90 Minutes of In-home, Expert Advice on Revitalizing Your Space
Maybe you’ve moved into a brand new place just this year (or was it last year?) Or you’re finally ready to bring your kitchen into the 21st Century. Even if you’re on your 972nd DIY bathroom renovation… I’ve got you covered.
When we’re done you’ll have an actionable plan, any (optional!) thoughts on eco-friendly choices that make sense for your project, and a detailed list of recommendations that will turn your home into the sanctuary you deserve.
Plus, if you want to avoid renovation #973 (or maybe even renovation #2), consulting early with a design expert will save you time and money— and help you realize amazing results you’ll love for years to come.
Bonus! If you’d like to keep working together, you’ll have the option to roll half of the fee for Design Consultation into the Comprehensive Design Package.
How it Works:
- You talk. I’ll listen. Then I’ll provide expert advice on everything you need— including how to get unstuck from sticky design issues.
- I’ll have a myriad of design elements to help guide our conversation, including color palettes, shopping recommendations, and full access to a career’s worth of my favorite home renovation resources.
- When we’re done, you’ll have everything you need to create the perfect path for your ideal results.
$335 for 90 Minutes
Fifty Shades of Green: From Using Cloth Napkins all the way to Living Off the Land
Get my guide to the small (or large!) things you can do to have a huge impact on the environment.
- What to add to your space and what to take away…
- What to use in lieu of disposable products—whether you’re blowing your nose or going on a picnic…
- And dozens more—from simple green living to living off the grid