Comprehensive Design Plan
A DIY Plan to Guide Your Renovation
You have the vision, the will, and desire to make a change. You’re only missing one key ingredient: time. And a precisely plotted out plan. So, two key ingredients.
Okay, also expert knowledge on pet-friendly decor, sectional sofa configurations, the difference between a gravity-feed toilet and one that’s pressure-assisted, and the plethora of other items that only seem to grow the more online rabbit holes you dig into.
You are ready for the Comprehensive Design package— a DIY plan that comes with everything you need for a fully baked home renovation or design project.
How it Works:
- We’ll enjoy a 90-minute consultation at your home to thoroughly articulate your style, design goals, budget, and timeline
- I’ll return to share a master plan perfectly tailored to your needs, including:
- A floor plan for placing your new (or old!) favorite furnishings
- Selections for rugs and flooring, accessories, lighting, artwork, or whatever we dream up during our consultation
- A custom shopping list of local and online retailers that includes product descriptions, URLs, and pricing
- Ideas for a gorgeous array of paints and finishes
- My thoughts on the best path to guide you to your ideal outcome
I’ll even be (virtually) at your side for a full 30 days of unlimited email support in case you hit any snags (and because I can’t wait to see how it turns out!)
Projects start at $1,875, depending on the scope
Fifty Shades of Green: From Using Cloth Napkins all the way to Living Off the Land
Get my guide to the small (or large!) things you can do to have a huge impact on the environment.
- What to add to your space and what to take away…
- What to use in lieu of disposable products—whether you’re blowing your nose or going on a picnic…
- And dozens more—from simple green living to living off the grid